Over 500 clinical
support safety and efficacy
Proven Clinical Outcomes
Driven by Superior Technology
The GreenLight HPS Laser System combines an optimal 532-nm wavelength with advanced laser technology to provide a superior solution for the safe, effective, and efficient treatment of BPH and other urologic conditions. Over 500 clinical papers and abstracts supporting GreenLight's safety and efficacy in the widest range of patient profiles provides clinical proof that GreenLight is indeed different than other laser technologies.
- Nearly 500,000 patients treated worldwide
- Used by more urologists worldwide than any other laser for the treatment of BPH
- Proven equally effective as TURP, with fewer complications
- Proven safe and effective for patients on anticoagulation therapy
- Proven safe and effective for treatment of large prostates
- Outpatient procedure
- Also cleared for the treatment of bladder tumors and urethral strictures
All surgical treatments have inherent and associated risks. The most common risks associated with Photoselective Vaporization of the Prostate (PVP) are hematuria, short term dysuria and UTI. See the GreenLight Operator's Manual or Surgical Guide CD for a complete list of possible risks and complications.
See the Instructions for Use and the Operator's Manual for the complete directions, contraindications, warnings, and risks associated with the device.
For more information, visit: http://www.amselabeling.com/